Re: pb when compiling on Mandrake 8

From: Francis Courtois
Subject: Re: pb when compiling on Mandrake 8
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:15:11 -0400

sorry for the mistake... instead of make clean, I now used make distclean
after my lib updates... I should have read the INSTALL file. Sorry for
bothering you.

Currently I am retrying the "make" thing.

--

Francis

 Dr. Francis COURTOIS               I  ENSIA - INRA
                                    I  1, avenue des Olympiades
 Food Process Control Lab.          I  91744 MASSY Cedex
 Food Engineering Department        I  FRANCE
 mailto:address@hidden      I  Fax : (+33) (0) 1 69 93 51 85
 http://ensia.inra.fr/~courtois     I  Cell: (+33) (0) 6 74 82 89 17