Re: Placing insets inside the plots!!

From: Ian MacPhedran
Subject: Re: Placing insets inside the plots!!
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:39:34 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Viswanath P wrote:

> Hi Octaveusers,
>
>          How can one place an gif or jpeg image within the plot as an
> inset?  One should
> have a good control over its position and rotation etc.,

I believe that you'll have to do this outside octave. I would suggest that
you export your plot to fig format and use Xfig to add the graphic. Tgif
is another option, but you'll have to convert your image to another format
to import it into Tgif.

Ian.
Ian MacPhedran,    Engineering Computer Centre,   2B13 Engineering Building,
University of Saskatchewan,  57 Campus Drive,  Saskatoon SK  S7N 5A9, CANADA
Phone: (306)966-4832 Fax: (306)966-5205  Email: address@hidden