Octave and Blitz++

From: chenu-tournier marc
Subject: Octave and Blitz++
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 02:15:00 -0500 (EST)

Helllo

I have discovered Blitz recently. It seems to be a fine, performant template
library. I would like to use it in my DLD functions but I have a crash at
compilation.

Has someone allready managed to make both work?

Otherwise, do you know other libraries offering Array management with octave
like simple manipulation (element acces essentially)?

Thanks
mct

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com