real/imag part of ComplexMatrix in liboctave

From: Maurice Janssen
Subject: real/imag part of ComplexMatrix in liboctave
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:21:55 +0100

Hello,

First of all, let me say that I now virtually nothing about C++, so my
question is probably covered in the docs or sources, I just can't find
it.

I have to do some numerical computations in C (using the GMP library),
but I'd like to call the functions from Octave, so I am using liboctave
as a wrapper.

The code for the computations returns two matrices, one for the
real part and one for the imaginary part. I want to return a single
ComplexMatrix to Octave, but I can't figure out how to assign the data
to a ComplexMatrix.

Something like:
 ComplexMatrix CM;
 Matrix Mr, Mi;

 /* some C-code */

 CM.real=Mr;
 CM.imag=Mi;

Can you please tell me how I can accomplish this?

Thank you very much in advance,
Maurice
--
Maurice Janssen           .~.       The best way to accelerate
                         / v \      a computer running Windows