Dormand-Prince pair in ode45, an RK ordinary differnential equation solv

From: Marc Compere
Subject: Dormand-Prince pair in ode45, an RK ordinary differnential equation solver
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:29:30 -0600

Octave users,

        I've recently modified my version of Matlab's ode45.m (an ordinary
differnetial equation solver) to use the Dormand-Prince coefficients in it's
Runge-Kutta formulation.  The new ode45.m along with ode23, ode78, rk2fixed,
rk4fixed, and rk8fixed can all be found at:

http://marc.me.utexas.edu/tmp/octave_ode_solvers/ode_v1.10.tar.gz

or individually in:
http://marc.me.utexas.edu/tmp/octave_ode_solvers/ode_v1.10/

or on the octave-sources list at:

Best regards,
Marc

 Marc Compere, The University of Texas at Austin
 address@hidden, (512)471-7347,   <><
 http://nerdlab.me.utexas.edu/~compere