Re: The future of Octave

From: Stef Pillaert (KAHO)
Subject: Re: The future of Octave
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:18:45 +0100

> 0. First, how important is keeping octave development alive anyway?
>    Do enough people care?

Well, I certainly care. I use octave every day, and couldn't imagine how to
do my research without it anymore! A great thanks to John! I hope the
development goes on! I do have plans to use octave even more for some demo's
for our students, since I'm getting very at ease in coupling octave with
some Tcl/Tk GUI.
BTW, what is this "Matlab" everyone keeps talking about? ;-)

Stef.