Re: colors

From: Peter Gawthrop
Subject: Re: colors
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:27:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

        colours are confusing, as gnuplot has a different mapping from
integers to colours than ps. If it helps, I'll explain waht I do. First I
get gnuplot to produce fig output and then use fig2dev to get ps, eps, pdf
etc. You can also use xfig to chage the plot if you want. I attach an
example .m file (figfig.m)

        P.