AW: OCST, DEMOcontrol

From: Florack Bjoern ICM CD MP GSM RD K5
Subject: AW: OCST, DEMOcontrol
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:06:25 +0200

+++Hi and thanks for the advice, but I still have some questions, which you
may be able to give help on:

You will need octave 2.1.x
+++actually I'd prefer a stable version, as a beginner. I've used
MatLab/SimuLink and am looking for an alternative and for starters didn't
want to do the bugfixing. Is there a stable 2.1.x version?

for the new control systems toolbox.
+++the ocst is already described in the manual of version 2.0.5 so I
believed it to be included in version 2.0.16 as well, or do you mean to say,
that due to compiler inconsistency the included ocst modules weren't
compiled. So then I'd need a newer version of my c++-compiler and recompile
version 2.0.16?

I had to
upgrade my compiler to get it to compile, but my system was four years
old, so you may not have to.
+++I've compiled on the Suse-Linux Version 6.4 but didn't read the
compile-output completely

still thanks for help
best regards, bjoern

Pauk Kienzle