Dynamically linking Octave 2.1.30 with Atlas

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Dynamically linking Octave 2.1.30 with Atlas
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:05:40 -0400 (EDT)

I finally tried, and failed, to build Octave using the Atlas patch posted by
Steven in February. I didn't run this under script(1), so I don't have the
exact error message handy -- but it had to do with the link stages of one of
the Octave libraries.

Has anybody attempted this lately?  Is the February patch still the best
starting point?

Thanks, Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.