Re: Octave Web GUI

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave Web GUI
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:22:00 -0500 (CDT)

On 26-Jun-2000, Prasanth A. Kumar <address@hidden> wrote:

| So is there an active effort with Octave to support distributed
| computing?!

I don't know of one that is active.  A few years ago, someone was
working on an MPI interface for Octave, but he finished his project
and seems to have dropped off the planet without releasing the code.
If you are interested in trying to track him down and see if it would
be possible for him to release his code with a GPL-compatible license,
let me know and I will give you more information.

jwe