error on quad function and its function call ar = real_part(t), need hel

From: Shih Lin
Subject: error on quad function and its function call ar = real_part(t), need help again
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 01:25:00 AKST

Dear octave expert:

   When using quad, you suggest me to do
funtion ar = real_part(t)

but I get
??? function ar

Missing operator, comma, or semi-colon

I type in the script of matlab, is your suggestion is Mfile?

im Mfile ,
first of all, I put *.m file in the same directory of octave
/usr/bin

why when I call quad('real_part'....)
it still reponse me
undefined   in octave 2.1.28

so I tried on student version of matlab5.3 of linux:

I still need another parameter to be my complex funtion
exp(i*f*t)*sin(f)/f
f is the variable will be integrated in quad function call, t will be
reserved as time domain
to plot later.
I tried many times difficult do two parameter at the same time, need
your help again

if is script, what should I modify?

Sincerely
Eric(address@hidden)