Re: alpha and lite-kernel

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: alpha and lite-kernel
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:02:28 -0600

I think I've answered my own question.  I compiled an earlier version of
Octave with --enable-shared, but not the most recent version.  Apparently
the .oct files were using the outdated libraries.

All is running o.k. now.

For those who are interested, the procedure is (on my machine):

* edit configure so that
    SPECIAL_MATH_LIB=-ldxml
  is set to
    SPECIAL_MATH_LIB=
* configure options: --prefix=[your directory here] --with-f77 \
    --enable-shared --enable-dl --enable-lite-kernel

--
A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect and Computer Eng, Auburn Univ,AL
36849-5201