Plotting problems

From: Kubinszky Ferenc
Subject: Plotting problems
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:27:32 +0100 (MET)

Hi ,

I use octave 2.0.13 under freebsd 3.3.

I wrote a small program, which plots 3 variable:

clear
clearplot
gset term X11
gset title "Ping delay on AODV (6 internal nodes)"
load p1; load p2; load p3;
hold;
grid;
plot( p1);plot( p2);plot( p3);
% I had to do this, because I dont know the length of p1,p2,p3 , and they
% are not equal...
gset term postscript
gset output "out.ps"

replot
gset term X11

First I can see all the 3 lines in the gnuplot window, but when I run it
next I can only see one os the lines. (1. 3. 5. ... runs are OK, but
2. 4. 6. runs are corrupt). And the postscript file is corrupt too.
Strange. Why ?