Installing Octave on Windows NT

From: ara . eq
Subject: Installing Octave on Windows NT
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 99 12:53:28 +0000

 Dear Sir:

I am a student of fifth course of chemical engineering in Tarragona, SPAIN. I
am
doing an investigation laboratory as a subject of this last course. The aim of
my project is to create a software tool that allows to get data from de hysys
simulator (of Hyprotect) to export it to a math program as Octave an then
create
ternary diagrams. I have some problems and maybe you can help me.

I need to run Octave under windows NT or windows 95 but I don't know what I
have
to do and what I need  to install it, and the other question is if it's
possible
to transfer data from excel to octave by a visual basic code.

                      Yours sincerely

                      Alberto Rodríguez
Arellano