Octave, gnuplot3.7, Lose32

From: Jason Sproul
Subject: Octave, gnuplot3.7, Lose32
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 14:29:36 -0400

Right, so I've looked through the list archive for discussion on making the
above three talk to each other, but have been unsuccessful.

Aside from using NT (about which I have no choice, BTW) what am I doing
wrong? I've tried using the pipe-gnuplot program with any number of
different gnuplot_binary settings, but I've yet to have it connect
successfully. I'm running gnuwin32 19.1.

Please respond privately if this is OT/FAQ/RTFM (just please tell me which
FM to RT ;-)

Thanks!