Gnuplot temp files

From: Henry A. Leinhos
Subject: Gnuplot temp files
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:22:32 -0400

Hi,

I'm running octave 2.0.14 on a Linuxppc machine, and I have been
noticing a large number of temp files in my /tmp directory (presumably
from gnuplot).  The filesystem eventually fills up (around 250 MB) and
gnuplot stops working.  How can I control the amount of temp file
storage used when running gnuplot/octave?

Thanks in advance.