Compiling on cygwin32

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Compiling on cygwin32
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:15:44 -0400 (EDT)

  Ji>  Has anybody tried to compile it on cygwin32 (versionB20) ?

I did, around April or May. It worked, but with B20.1 (Cygnus gives a strong
recommendation to upgrade from B20), and compiler upgrades from Mumit Khan.

There should be an earlier discussion in the mailing list archive here which
might be helpful. I can't find anything in my folder here, though.

Mail me privately if you need more help.

Regards,  Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.