octave -1.14

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: octave -1.14
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:15:08 -0400 (EDT)

  Hermann>  I am using octave 2.0.13 under WIN NT and it works fine.  Have
  Hermann> somebody compiled octave-1.14 for NT. If yes, where can I find the
  Hermann> executables

If you use 2.0.13, you already have cygwin installed. Using the basic cygwin
b20.1, I simply upgraded to Mumit Khan's drop-in replacements of the new
egcs/gcc compiler and compiled 2.0.14 locally under NT. Works just fine. If
only someone `in the know' could create a patch for dynamically loading
functions which is so convenient under Linux ...

[ I assume that 2.0.14 is the version you meant, I haven't tried the 2.1.*
snapshots under NT yet. ]

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.