Re: stack and append

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: stack and append
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:30:49 -0500 (CDT)

On 16-Jun-1999, Eduardo Gallestey <address@hidden> wrote:

| This "kron.m" should work better than the previous one.

I've updated my sources to use this method.

For now, I'll stick with an M-file solution because it will
automatically handle complex-valued matrices, or any other numeric
data type that Octave may eventually have without having to be
modified.

If someone thinks the speed improvement of a C++ solution is worth
having and wants to contribute the code, then it needs to be done so
that it will handle both complex and real matrices, and it would be
best if it were a part of liboctave, not just written as a function
for the Octave interpreter.

Thanks,

jwe