win32, automation, and octave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: win32, automation, and octave
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:15:47 -0500 (CDT)

On 26-May-1999, Scott Kell <address@hidden> wrote:

| Does the Win32 version of Octave support OLE Automation?  If not, is someone
| working on it?

Sorry, I have no idea what OLE Automation is.

Also, I have little interest in working on the Windows port of
Octave myself, so it is low on my list of priorities.  However, my
list of priorities could change given sufficient funding.

Or, if someone is interested, motivated, and qualified (i.e., I can't
hold your hand every step of the way) to maintain and enhance the
Windows port, I'd be happy to work with you.

Thanks,

jwe