install help

From: Seok-kyoung Kang
Subject: install help
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:14:38 +0900

Hi
I'd like to install and use the octave program on win95.
I have used the Cygnus Dev. Kit(B20) lately, but it's difficult to
install the octave.
I know there is a binary octave distribution for win95, and need that.
I didn't find that at ftp.che.wisc.edu/pub/octave/BINARIES/gnu-win32/.
octave-2.0.13-i386-pc-cygwin32.tar.gz
This file is not a binary octave distribution.
I tried to compile that several times, but failed.
I find a binary distribution for OS2 (octave-2.0.13-b01.zip), and try to
use that on win95:)
Where do you know me a binary octave distribution for win95 is?
Please, help me.