m-code

From: doolin
Subject: m-code
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 99 17:52:58 -0800

[ snip snap ]

>The point is let's gets started.  The first improvement is easy because
>something is better than nothing.  Let's get some first drafts of code up and
>tinker.

It is my understanding that there is a mailing list for octave source.
What about m files?  I have a small but growing subdirectory of code
for spatial statistics (geostatistics, i.e. kriging) that would make a
welcome (to me) addition to octave stats capabilities.

Is there someplace I should be submitting this too?

Dave Doolin

address@hidden