Re: Dynamic functions, pgplot and matwrap

From: Michael Hanke
Subject: Re: Dynamic functions, pgplot and matwrap
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:39:08 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998, Krzysztof Gozdziewski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a comment and a question.
>
> The question(s) first: is there a way to use external constans or variables
> in functions loaded dynamically? Specifically I need such objects in rhs
> functions passed to lsode. Do you now other integrator of ordinary
> differential equations in the form suitable for using in octave (i.e. DLD
> function)?

Please have a look at
http://www.che.wisc.edu/octave/mailing-lists/octave-sources/1998/16

Yours,
Michael
|  Michael Hanke                Royal Institute of Technology   |
|                               NADA                            |
|                               S-10044 Stockholm               |
|                               Sweden                          |
|  Visiting address:            Lindstedtsvaegen 3              |
|  Phone:                       + (46) (8) 790 6278             |
|  Fax:                         + (46) (8) 790 0930             |
|  Email:                       address@hidden               |
|                               address@hidden       |