Octave version of Matlab RREF???

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Octave version of Matlab RREF???
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:46:29 -0500 (CDT)

On 29-Aug-1998, Fred Kuipers <address@hidden> wrote:

|       REPLY TO address@hidden  (FROM: address is
| incorrect!!)

Fix your mailer, or add a Reply-To: field in the header!

|       What is the Octave version of the MATLAB rref() function for
| matrices???  I use it often, and can't find any information in Octave help
| regarding this.

This question has come up before (see messages 608-610 and 644 in the
1997 archive of the help-octave mailing list on the Octave web site).

Octave doesn't yet have a function that's equivalent to Matlab's
rref().  I don't have a need for it, so I haven't written it, and so
far, no one else has contributed the code for it.

jwe