Re: Win95/NT binary??

From: Andrew Smith
Subject: Re: Win95/NT binary??
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:46:58 -0600

Well, you got farther than I did.

I followed all of the instructions in the readmes, but when I got to the
"install" portion I got a million errors and no results. It looked to me
like it was trying to compile the thing; I guess I gave up at that
point.

My problem may have been related to the fact the 100+meg of stuff
wouldn't fit on one hard drive, so I had the cygnus stuff on C: and the
octave stuff on D:. Still, it didn't seem like executable files to me.

Thanks
Andrew Smith