Building octave with gcc 2.7.2 and libg++ 2.7.1

From: William L. Priest
Subject: Building octave with gcc 2.7.2 and libg++ 2.7.1
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 22:01:11 -0500

All,
        I just subscribed and I'm sure this is a FAQ
(I didn't see a reference to one in the docs).  I can't
find the old libg++ 2.6.3 that is required for octave-1.11
to build.  I'm aware of the changes in the way Complex class
is handled in the newer version; but if someone already has
patches I'd rather not re-develop the wheel.  I couldn't
find a newsgroup that seemed appropriate either.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Priest
address@hidden

PS.  Please respond directly; I dunno how long it takes to
get subscribed to the mailing list.