Compiling Octave (2)

From: Eyal Doron
Subject: Compiling Octave (2)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 14:45:34 +0100 (MET DST)

Hi all,

Sorry about the last post. The fatal crash was caused by applying
the patch in the bug-octave archive (236) to load-save.cc. Without
that patch I could complete the compilation of Octave. However, I
still get these warnings about various definition conflicts. The latest
is:

/usr/bin/ld:
Warning: clog defined as GLOBAL DATA but is defined in a shared lib as a GLOBAL
FUNC
/usr/bin/ld:
Warning: clog defined as GLOBAL DATA but is defined in a shared lib as a GLOBAL
FUNC

Also several warnings (which I lost) about implicit declaration of
functions. Should I worry?

Thanks,
    Eyal Doron