Re: Why is ^C activating Gnuplot?

From: niles
Subject: Re: Why is ^C activating Gnuplot?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 95 10:19:21 -0400

To Gnuplot 3.6beta developers, (David Denholm)

It seems a ^C will cause the graphics window to come to the front in
Gnuplot 3.5.  This behavior has not changed as of Gnuplot 3.6beta
pl219, which is somewhat recent. Could this be changed in Gnuplot 3.6
for the benefit of Octave users?  Perhaps an option flag could be used
if it's important for something else.  Why does it do this at all?

        Thanks,
        Rick Niles.

>From Octave mailing list:
Eyal Doron <address@hidden> wrote:

:    Maybe someone (John?) can shed light on this. I have
: automatic_replot="true". Now, whenever I abort a calculation
: using Ctrl-C, the gnuplot window comes to the top. Why? This
: is not in the middle of a graphics operation, just a normal
: calculation.