Re: S: Example

From: niles
Subject: Re: S: Example
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 13:06:31 -0400

>sorry, if this is a to stupid question. But I have red the manual and
>played around a long time and I can't find a solution, except two for
>loops, which will be really slow.

>Doe's anyone have an example for changing elements of a matrix which
>match a special condition? I will change all members of a matrix which are
>lower than the value x to the value y.

Here ya go...

------------------
function out = limit(matrix, x, y)
% Usage out = limit(matrix, x, y)
%
% It will change all members of a matrix which are
% lower than the value x to the value y.

% By Rick Niles 7/18/95

z = matrix < x

out = !z.*matrix + z*y;

Hope this helps... it's actually not worthy of being a separate
function, because of it's short length, but...

        Rick Niles.