Binary install on OSF 3.0

From: Eyal Doron
Subject: Binary install on OSF 3.0
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 17:28:49 +0100 (MET)

Hi,
   Some time ago I complained about not finding .m files such as
length.m and so on. Well, I found the fix, and its not quite the one
that was discussed. The problem was indeed the "find" command in
doinstall.sh, but it was not the missing -print option. Apparently,
that option is on by default in OSF 3.0. The problem is solved by
replacing

find . -name '*.m' -o -name octaverc

by

find . \( -name '*.m' -o -name octaverc \) -print

The grouping turns out to be critical, and the find does not work
otherwise. I don't know how general this is, but it is required here.

Eyal