help-ncurses

No perscription needed, all best medication!

From: Haase L. Garraway
Subject: No perscription needed, all best medication!
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:40:59 -0500

Geronimo!

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.
Here is their link: http://mejnps.leftupp.info/?67860487
Hope you'll get better soon.

With best regards,
Dr "Haase L. Garraway".

In human relationships, kindness and lies are worth a thousand truths.
The multitude of books is a great evil. There is no limit to this fever for writing.
Letters are among the most significant memorial a person can leave behind them.
Utility is the great idol of the age, to which all powers must do service and all talents swear allegiance.