help-ncurses

Fw: chatham

From: Robert Jennings
Subject: Fw: chatham
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:15:01 -0800

Well I was wrong, you were right, is this the link you were refering to?
http://www.ezfilesharing.com/ref44.html
You can peer to peer to share games, music and stuff.  I managed to download 2
CD's so far.
You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd
player - it's crazy.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your
selections to CD.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres
movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
I'll call later.

Barbara