help-nano

[Help-nano] Amazing T-Shirt Specials!

From: Abby
Subject: [Help-nano] Amazing T-Shirt Specials!
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 01:59:22 -0400

Hey There!

    This is Abby from National Screenprinting. I wanted to contact you about your upcoming event to see if I might be able to save you money on your t-shirts this year. Our company offers excellent quality, a fast turnaround time, and unbeatable prices that include FREE SHIPPING, FREE SCREENS, FREE SETUP, and FREE ARTWORK.

    We print for races, schools, businesses, charities, festivals, and many others. If you have any questions, or would like to see how much we could save you, please feel free to email me back or give me a call! I hope to hear from you! We'd love the opportunity to make the t-shirts for your event! There's nothing like a one-of-a-kind t-shirt representing your event to guarantee spectators year after year!

Thanks

Abby

www.firstchoicescreenprinting.com

563.387.8174