Re: Turning warning into errors

From: Sébastien Hinderer
Subject: Re: Turning warning into errors
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 03:31:12 +0200

Dear Duane,

Many thanks for your response!

You are right, the code is rather straightforward and at the same time I
find it clever! In particular, I like the fact that, because of the
options you are using, you don't need to use grep to figure out whether
there are warnings or not. We would have to work quite a bit to reach
this state but it's interesting to know the trick so I am very grateful
to you that you shared your solution with me!

Best wishes,

Sébastien.