Re: Need good examples

From: Stephan Beal
Subject: Re: Need good examples
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:15:57 +0200

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:20 AM, MD.Mahbubur Rahman
<address@hidden>wrote:

> sufficient examples? Even If there is a book that should be purchased (I
> mean not free tutorial), please suggest me that one as well....without
> examples, it is bit difficult to grasp the contents....

You can find (for free download, not purchase) an updated copy of O'Reilly's
"Managing Projects with GNU Make" book here:

http://www.wanderinghorse.net/computing/make/

IMO it's the best "normal" book on GNU Make topic/ There are also several
web sites with good material as well, and the GNU Make documentation is also
very good once you've gotten a bit more comfortable with the basics of Make.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/