Question regarding multiple implicit targets

From: FloofLeBo
Subject: Question regarding multiple implicit targets
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:38:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list,

I am currently writing a Makefile which should work in several projects with
minimal edits.

What I want is that within the Makefile of particular project we find:

SRC_DIRS  := Src0 Src1
CPP_FILES := $(foreach SRC_DIR,$(SRC_DIRS),$(shell find $(SRC_DIR) -name
"*.cpp"))

And then a set of implicit rules generated by a foreach command:

$(foreach, SRC_DIR,$(SRC_DIRS),\
$(OBJDIR)/%.o : $(SRC_DIR)/%.cpp\
)

But this doesn't work (of course). Is there a way to do that easily (or not)
in a makefile ?

Thanks.