Darwin problem

From: jason cooper
Subject: Darwin problem
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:56:09 -0600 (MDT)

I'm having difficulty building Gnu make in Darwin.  When I go through the
configuration, the thing seems to recognize that LC_MESSAGES isn't there.
When I go to build it, though, it quits with an error that LC_MESSAGES is
not defined.  Without Gnu make, I'm having problems building gcc, which is
my ultimate goal...

Any help you could offer in correcting this problem would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

      . . . Except when they don't,
      Because sometimes they won't.             - Dr. Seuss
Jason Cooper                              address@hidden