Re: name of makefile being processed

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: name of makefile being processed
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:35:47 -0400

%% Dan DeJohn <address@hidden> writes:

  dd> Is there a way to refer to the name of the makefile from the
  dd> makefile itself?

If what you mean is, is there any way to get make to tell you the name
of the makefile, then the answer is no, not in the currently released
version.

You'll have to keep track of it yourself.

The next version of GNU make has a feature which will allow this.