help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Artwork & license issues

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Artwork & license issues
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:05:06 +0100

The FSF don't like the CC, so they recommend the Free Art License
instead .. but they don't like that one either, so we cross-license
the art stuff.

Sounds perfectly logical. Count me in!

What about the old stuff in the game? We could dual-license my old
levels, but what about the rest?

Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 2.0 license

This is a copyleft free license meant for artistic works and
entertainment works. Please don't use it for software or documentation,
since it is incompatible with the GNU GPL and with the GNU FDL.

I guess the FSF really mean "source code" when they talk about
"software". Who are vague now? :-P

- Kasper