help-libidn

Re: libidn 0.16 on OS X 10.6.8

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: Re: libidn 0.16 on OS X 10.6.8
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:16:09 +0200

The issue with MacOSX is that if compilation breaks again, no-one will
notice. Would you like to submit a merge request that in addition to
that change improves the build CI to include a MacOSX build to the
existing set? In gnutls we do it through travis [0] (and a github
mirror), but any solution is welcome.

regards,
Nikos

[0]. https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/blob/master/.travis.yml