help-libidn

Re: moving the project source to gitlab.com/libidn?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: moving the project source to gitlab.com/libidn?
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 16:28:54 +0100

I like the idea. We should also make a new release shortly! Thanks for your work Tim and Nikos, I will try to review what's in master soon.

/Simon

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <address@hidden> skrev: (9 mars 2017 14:29:00 CET)
Hi,
I've created the libidn group in gitlab.com in order to host the
images used for the CI [0]. Does it make sense to move the source
code there as well, to avoid having the code in private repositories?
(in that case I'll leave the group and stay only in the build-images
repo).

regards,
Nikos

[0]. https://gitlab.com/libidn/build-images