help-libidn

Re: providing a libidn compatibility API

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: Re: providing a libidn compatibility API
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 18:44:11 +0100

On Samstag, 28. Januar 2017 09:37:53 CET Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-01-27 at 13:24 +0100, Tim Ruehsen wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:07:39 PM CET Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Note that there few small changes from the version you submitted in
> > > gnutls (one which detects non-ascii chars, and another which allows
> > > XN-- as prefix).
> >
> > Hi Nikos, hi list,
> >
> > I am done with coding here (branch 'decode' on jas or rockdaboot) and
> > now
> > start reviewing/adding your changes. I'll post my comments /
> > questions step by
> > step.
>
> Which repository is considered to be the primary? Note that I noticed
> that the tip of the master in both repos has commits from an unnamed
> author:
> Author: userwithuid <address@hidden>

'jas' is the official repo of Simon. He gave me write access, so I can keep
this
and my private repo 'rockdaboot' in sync. Releases are done by Simon - and I
guess he will review / test all my commits before ;-)

userwithuid made two PRs to repo 'jas' - I reviewed, tested and merged them.

> Great work. The current decode branch seems very good. Do you plan to
> add the idna_to_ascii functions as well?

Yes, I am going to do that in the next days. Currently some kind of flue struck
me and I am not in the mood to code :-(

Regards, Tim