help-libidn

IDNA2008 and FOSDEM

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: IDNA2008 and FOSDEM
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:56:04 +0100

Hi all,

As some of you may have guessed, I'm working on a IDNA2008
implementation.  I hope to post a .h header file for review here soon,
to get some initial feedback on the API design.  Hopefully I will have
posted it before FOSDEM, and if anyone here will be at FOSDEM and would
like to talk about IDNA2008 work just let me know.  I'll probably hang
around in the GNU DevRoom mostly.

/Simon