help-libidn

Re: libidn 1.11-1

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: libidn 1.11-1
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:46:37 +0100

AnĂ­bal Monsalve Salazar <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Simon,
>
> I uploaded 1.10-3 so you could upload 1.11-1 yourself. :)
>
> I think it's better to upload 1.11-1 without the additional binary
> packages for Python and Java because 1.11-1 will stay in NEW for some
> time (it could be one or two months) if it includes new binary packages.
>
> Once 1.11-1 is uploaded. You could upload 1.11-2 with the new binary
> packages.
>
> What do you think about this idea?

Ok, I removed the java package for now.  It might be good to clarify
whether the python port is really needed first too.  I have made a few
minor changes in the repository, could you check them?  I think it is
ready for a 1.11 upload.

Btw, it is a good idea to upload to unstable now, given the lenny
freeze?  I could upload to experimental instead.

/Simon