help-java2html

Re: [Help-java2html] [Fwd: ksrc2html 0.4]

From: Xavier Outhier
Subject: Re: [Help-java2html] [Fwd: ksrc2html 0.4]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:40:29 +0100

Martin Gebert schrieb:

> > I would be pleased to make localisation for French
> > ... if there is not so much to do!
>
> Hi Xavier!
>
> It's quite simple, especially using KDevelop as I did (because
> the whole project is made with KDev). The GUI messages itself
> aren't that much, you can do that during an evening. But if
> you intend to translate the help file it would be a bit more...
> It would be nice to have a French translation. Feel free to
> try it.

Hi Martin,

OK, I will see. I have never used KDev, I even don't
know if it's on my machine or not.
I would like to install the Suse 7.0 (more recent than
my RedHat 4). The last time I used Linux was for adding
the header and footer options to java2html!

I will contact you again later as soon as I have done
spomething or in case of trouble.

Greetings,

Xavier.