Re: Gottfried Preihs' »"Guix" song«

From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Subject: Re: Gottfried Preihs' »"Guix" song«
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 23:32:04 +0200

Thank you Gottfried, I really like your song; saved it to my Music
directory. :)  The lyrics capture influential concepts to Guix like
science.  That not everything is easy in Guix and new users have to
climb a ladder is partially a bug to be worked on, but also a
consequence of taking more seriously privacy and being in control and
that a package manager should be more than an installer.

Big thank you; it is really good.

Regards,
Florian