Re: pgp key

From: gfp
Subject: Re: pgp key
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 20:22:37 +0000

Hi Felix,

thanks very much for explaning a lot of things.

I don't have a server or a website for downloading anything.

I only have a "tuxedo" nextcloud account (which the company tuxedo gave access through buying a laptop there and I uploaded the files for the song

I gave rights to the email address: help-guix@gnu.org
but I don't know how it works, how somebody can find it or download anything from there.

Gottfried