Re: Possible store corrumption

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: Possible store corrumption
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 10:39:16 +0200

Hi Jack,

Jack Hill <address@hidden> writes:

> I've run guix gc --verify and received the following output:
>
> $ guix gc --verify
> reading the store...
> checking path existence...
> path `/gnu/store/k5qxpr9wswli6lskpp433mrk0ffvxa9q-gcc-6.5.0.tar.xz.drv'
> disappeared, but it still has valid referrers!

[...]

> $ guix gc
> finding garbage collector roots...
> deleting garbage...
> guix gc: error: executing SQLite query: database or disk is full
>
> What might be causing these symptoms and how might I resolve them?

Could be a full disk issue?

If you use a dedicated volume for /gnu, what's the result of

 df -h | grep /gnu

?

Otherwise, the result of "df -h | grep /" ?

If your disk/volume is full: I never had similar issues so I cannot
help, I just suggest you to extend your volume if you can

HTH! Gio'.

[...]

--
Giovanni Biscuolo