Re: Bluetooth

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Bluetooth
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 10:12:04 +0000

In continuation to my previous email in this thread:

It appears bluetooth service is included in %desktop-services.

I already modified %desktop-services to include openvpn-plugin with the
following syntax:
  (services (cons* (service gnome-desktop-service-type)
                   (modify-services %desktop-services
                   (network-manager-service-type
                    config => (network-manager-configuration
                               (inherit config)
                               (vpn-plugins
                                (list network-manager-openvpn)))))))

Now, what is the syntax for appending the bluetooth-service modification
(auto-enable? #t) to the above config??

Thank you!