Re: luakit: user config in guix (disable WebGL)

From: Raphaël Mélotte
Subject: Re: luakit: user config in guix (disable WebGL)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 18:17:55 +0100

Giovanni Biscuolo writes:
I copied the entire "globals.lua" from the store to
/home/giovanni/.config/luakit/globals.lua (customized it) and it worked

in other words, the code I used in
/home/giovanni/.config/luakit/globals.lua was not valid lua code

Hi !

I'm also using luakit but I'm not used to customizing it, so I can't really give you any advise here.

I just wanted to mention that customizing "globals.lua" seems to be unsupported in the next version (2.0/2.1, not yet in Guix master).

I stumbled accross it while reading the changelog for the next version (available here: https://github.com/luakit/luakit/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.md ).

--
Raphaël